UNI Gamer Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retro gaming

4 posters

Go down

Retro gaming Empty Retro gaming

Post  KyleElf Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:24 pm

What is your favorite game as a kid. Mine was original game boy Donkey Kong. I would play that for hours. Until I got Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis. Oh nostalgia. Smile
KyleElf
KyleElf

Back to top Go down

Retro gaming Empty Re: Retro gaming

Post  Lucas.Greene Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:15 pm

My favorite game was always Blaster Master for the NES. It remains one of my favorites to this day. Smile
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

Post  Warden Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:35 pm

Donkey Kong for the Super Nintendo! My favorite was probably the original Smile
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  marie Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:49 pm

I used to play Kirby's Dream Land all the time as a kid!! My grandparents got me an original Gameboy with that game for my birthday one year... I'm pretty sure it was the first actual video game I ever played. NOSTALGIAAAAAA
marie
marie

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas.Greene Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:30 am

Warden wrote:Donkey Kong for the Super Nintendo! My favorite was probably the original Smile

Donkey Kong Country then? I love that game! I remember when I got it over Christmas break, my friend and I stayed up really late playing it (ok, it was like 10:00, but it was late to us then).

marie wrote:I used to play Kirby's Dream Land all the time as a kid!! My grandparents got me an original Gameboy with that game for my birthday one year... I'm pretty sure it was the first actual video game I ever played. NOSTALGIAAAAAA

I've always liked Kirby's Adventure for the NES out of all the Kirby games. The original is definitely a classic though. I just wish you could absorb powers in it...Kirby dance party! (>^_^)> <(^_^)> <(^_^<) (>^_^<) (>^_^)> <(^_^)>
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down