Vampire the Masquerade LARP

Go down

Vampire the Masquerade LARP

Post  Lucas.Greene on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:00 pm

I wasn't sure what category to put this in, so I went with general, because...well...anything can go here!

This weekend (Sat 9/24) and every 2nd and 4th Saturday, Black Hawk County by Night hosts a Vampire the Masquerade LARP at St. Patrick's Church in Cedar Falls (705 Main Street). People will start gathering at 7:00PM with game on being called at 8:00, and game running until midnight. This game is a part of an international organization called One World by Night, which is one of the largest, fan run gaming organizations in the world. Creating a character in this local game is also a gateway into all kinds of awesome experiences, including being able to take your character to any other One World by Night game (including games in Cedar Rapids and Iowa City), interacting with players from all over the world on various internet lists, and attending several huge event games for a whole weekend of gaming and partying in Milwaukee, Columbus, Virginia, and New Orleans!

If you're interested in trying the game out, or even just curious about what goes on at one of these events, I would strongly suggest giving it a shot! I know that there are several members of Gamer Brigade that have been attending for some time now and can attest to how much fun this group can be.

More information is available on the game's facebook group, Black Hawk County by Night.

If you have any questions, the people who run the game can be reached at cedar_falls_st@yahoogroups.com. I'm sure that if you arranged it ahead of time, they might even be willing to help you make a character early!
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

Re: Vampire the Masquerade LARP

Post  Lucas.Greene on Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:30 am

Bump. There is LARP again this Saturday (Oct 22). Hope to see some of you there! I know the storytellers often get creative around Halloween time, so it should be a good session to show up and try it out!
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down