UNI Gamer Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff

3 posters

Go down

Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff Empty Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff

Post  marie Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 am

I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants an Aperture Science tank top XD (or you could just skip the formalities and give me one of those Aperture Science Handheld Portal Devices. That would be nice too.) I did a little research and came up with a few sites that have video-game-inspired clothing--not just Portal, but since that was my goal there are a few that I was specifically looking for.

Valve Software - Of course, this was my first choice. Along with Chell's Aperture tank top, they also have fun things that, once I get a house of my own, I absolutely MUST HAVE....like this weighted companion cube plush. It will be a centerpiece for my kitchen table so I can share my cake with it. XD Also, CAVE JOHNSON'S COMBUSTIBLE LEMONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Etsy.com - This place is really a haven for craftsters all over the internet, and as you might expect, there are also plenty of nerds here. The first thing that caught my eye was this Phoenix Down charm. There's even a section for geeky jewelry....

ThinkGeek - Yeah, okay, everybody knows this place...but I couldn't afford to not put it on the list XD Especially when they have things like this adorable 8-bit life shirt. Seriously, how cool is that?

SongbirdOcarina.com - I stumbled upon this place one day when I was browsing YouTube videos of people playing the ocarina. It wasn't too long until I found this....AN ACTUAL REPLICA OF LINK'S ACTUAL OCARINA. AAAAAAAAAAH.

J!NX - And finally, a quick Google search handed me J!NX, a site geared solely toward selling nerdy clothing to nerdy people. The first thing that caught my eye was this Keep Calm and Continue Testing t-shirt. And I don't even play WoW, but I really love the design of this hoodie. It's subtle, classy, and yet still manages to be nerdy for those who get the reference.

So, did I miss any? Please post your recommendations of nerdy stores to buy nerdy things from! Also feel free to use this as a thread to post things that you want to buy. GO ALL OUT, PEOPLE!
marie
marie

Back to top Go down

Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff Empty Re: Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff

Post  Lucas.Greene Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:05 pm

Just found http://teenormous.com/

It seems to have a pretty good selection of geeky shirts.
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff Empty Re: Sites for video-game-inspired clothing and stuff

Post  Wurth Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:31 am

The following shirt sites aren't always gaming related, but they're funny nonetheless:

shirt.woot.com *daily cheap shirt site

snorgtees.com *some of the funniest shirts I've seen at this site.

Wurth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  marie Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:27 am

I always see ads for snorgtees around, and they make me giggle XD I never got around to checking them out "officially" though, so I should probably do that...
marie
marie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down