UNI Gamer Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourself

+6
Lucas.Greene
Kelsey
Sam
marie
Wurth
Sprink
10 posters

Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post  Sprink Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Introduce yourself. Tell us who you are, what you want from the forum, whatever you want.

I'm Josh Sprinkle. I'm the secretary of GamerBrigade. I'm here to run some text RPG's. Hope to see you guys there!

Sprink

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Wurth Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 pm

Hey folks, I'm Matthew Crawford, your 2011-2012 Treasurer. I'll be around playing just about anything that gets started Very Happy. I'd say I'm about half and half devoted between board games and video games at the moment, though.

Wurth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  marie Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:22 pm

I'm Marie! I'm your webdesigner. You're welcome. XD

I love me some RPG games. Final Fantasy, Fire Emblem, so forth. Also if Lunch Money happens again, you can count on me to bring the pain...or not.

Last edited by marie on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction!)
marie
marie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 pm

I'm Sam! Long time member of the club. I love video games of almost all types, but I'm also willing to try something other than electronic gaming. So excited for our first meeting!! =D
Sam
Sam

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelsey Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Hey, I'm Kelsey! I love video games, especially RPGs and adventure games, and I also enjoy a lot of different card and board games. I'm so excited to see everyone again!
Kelsey
Kelsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas.Greene Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:59 am

Hi, I'm Lucas. I like to think I'm a member in spirit, despite being unable to actually show up to meetings. I'm a fan of pretty much anything nerdy, except World of Warcraft. I'm hoping to use these forums as a way to keep in touch with some friends I might not otherwise see/hear from as often, and maybe meet and talk to some of the other club members.
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty XD

Post  KyleElf Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:39 pm

Hi, I'm Kyle. I am a former UNI student and a part-time member of Gamer Brigade. I actually live in Iowa City right now, but I was at meetings quite a bit last year, and when I get a car again, I will be back up there more often. I play a lot of video games. I am a Nintendo player mostly. I have also played my share of board games, and card games. I have also played D&D type games. I used to be a part of the UNI Belegarth club, if you don't know who they are you should check them out. I am trying my best to support Gamer Brigade even from such a ways away. I hope everyone is having a good beginning of the school year.

- Kyle
KyleElf
KyleElf

Back to top Go down

Post  Warden Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:40 pm

My name is Danielle and I am the VP of Gamer Brigade. (The P stands for Pie). I enjoy card games and board games. The gaming consoles I play the most are the XBOX360 and nintendo DS. If you wanna add me on XBOX live send me a message Smile
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself Empty Hidee Ho~!

Post  IAmTehPr Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:05 am

Hi I'm Kristen Lawler the president of Gamer Brigade nice to meet you! :3 I like card games on motorcycles... not to be confused with duel monsters on g-wheels. I love to bake and hopefully you will be kind enough to try some of my delicious treats! Rain is my favorite thing to play in!

IAmTehPr

Back to top Go down

Post  Maeve Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:45 pm

What's up peeps? I'm Jessica Hyslope. I'm the weird one that everyone looks at and is like, "WTF?" Suspect <--That's everyone's faces when they look at me xD

I generally play PC games like Assassin's Creed and Portal 2. I'm trying to play Just Cause 2 but I keep failing at the first mission xD. I enjoy playing my PS2 and a wide variety of games. I enjoy playing my boyfriend's Xbox 360 from time to time. We sometimes play Castle Crashers and other weird games. I also brought my PSP on which I play Assassin's Creed and FFVII.

Anyways...HI!
Maeve
Maeve

Back to top Go down

Post  moonlightrose44 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:15 pm

Hi all, I'm Nick, long time video and computer gamer. I was playing games when many of you were born (as in, I remember when Super Mario World came out, so bow down before me, j/k Razz)

I'm a returning college student majoring in History here at UNI. I'm also a part of the anime club. Despite my age, don't fret, I'm just like many of you all Smile. I might be interested in expanding my gaming horizons with card games and DnD.

Here's a short list of my top 5 games (as they come to mind) amongst various consoles...

NES: Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Double Dragon II, Kirby's Adventure and Contra
Super NES: Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Mega Man X3, Super Mario RPG, Harvest Moon
Nintendo 64: Mario Kart 64, Legend of the Mystical Ninja 64, Goldeneye 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing
Playstation: Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, Grandia
Playstation 2: Shadow of the Colossus, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy 12, Burnout 3: Takedown, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
PC: Age of Mythology, Civilization 4, The Sims 2, Second Life, Rome: Total War
Wii: Mega Man 9, Mega Man 10, Wii Sports Resort ... ... yeah I got nothing, lol.

Favorite Board Games: The Game of Life, Monopoly (any edition), Risk, Settlers of Catan, Battleship

So there you go, wow, that took longer than expected! Hope to play with many of you and perhaps befriend many of you in the future, though I'm mostly a watcher and a lurker! Smile.

Can't comment on many of the next-gen systems as I don't own them!
moonlightrose44
moonlightrose44

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikiyabi Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 am

I really don't have a famous artist. But if i had to pick i would say Picasso. Because he makes a lot of money and his pictures look like little babies drew them. Also his paintings look like it has a meaning or story behind it.

Nikiyabi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum