UNI Gamer Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Comics Reboot

2 posters

Go down

DC Comics Reboot Empty DC Comics Reboot

Post  Lucas.Greene Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:23 pm

I figure with all of you I've seen at Limited Edition, there must be at least a few comic book fans out there. I'm not normally a huge DC fan (actually, I've never bought a DC comic in my life) but when I heard they were rebooting their entire world and incorporating the recently acquired Wildstorm characters into their standard universe, I was interested to see where it would go. In the end, I only added one title to my pull list (Grifter), but after reading through the descriptions of the new titles, I still like the concept of what they were able to do with the reboot. I know it has gotten a lot of negative reactions from hardcore DC fans, so I was just curious if anyone else has an opinion on it?
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

DC Comics Reboot Empty Re: DC Comics Reboot

Post  Warden Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:44 pm

The only DC comic that I read was Gotham City Sirens, which I was sad to see it end. I have mixed feelings about a whole comic series hitting the reset button. On one hand, the universe can start fresh and revisit plots. On the other, many comics that hardcore DC fans have are no longer canon. Although, if I remember correctly, it wasn't a complete reset.
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum