UNI Gamer Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know if the forum is doing well

4 posters

Go down

I don't know if the forum is doing well Empty I don't know if the forum is doing well

Post  KyleElf Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:27 am

The Forum gets posts every once in a while and the few people who use it get a great deal out of it. It is just that not many people seem to use it and not very often. Is the forum promoted during meetings?
KyleElf
KyleElf

Back to top Go down

I don't know if the forum is doing well Empty Re: I don't know if the forum is doing well

Post  Lucas.Greene Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:06 pm

I was kind of having the same thought. Although, it is rather amusing to me that two of the people who are using it the most are the two who aren't actually regularly attending members (Kyle, you and I have 50% of the total posts, and have started 60% of the topics).
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

I don't know if the forum is doing well Empty Re: I don't know if the forum is doing well

Post  KyleElf Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:45 pm

I have noticed that. Maybe it is because we want to be a part of the group even though we are so far awaay XD
KyleElf
KyleElf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas.Greene Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:11 pm

At least we have each other! Sad
Lucas.Greene
Lucas.Greene

http://tappedout.net/users/raefgall/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sprink Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:18 pm

We promote the forum at meetings, but apparently no one likes to post. I don't know what percentage I am, but I suppose I could start some topics. [Goes makes LoL thread]

Sprink

Back to top Go down

Post  Warden Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:14 pm

I try to get on every once in a while and post. I'm fairly certain that we promote the forum...
by Sprink on Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:18 pm

We promote the forum at meetings
Okay, so we do. I will make sure it is promoted tonight so that Lucas and Kyle do not feel alone!
Warden
Warden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down