UNI Gamer Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

Go down

League of Legends Empty League of Legends

Post  Sprink Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Sprink1 and Sprink0. Add me.

I play Tryndamere, Akali, Ashe, Gangplank, Master Yi, Katarina, Rammus, Mundo, Pantheon, and more.

With the release of Dominion I find myself playing more and more Rammus, Trynd, and Akali, 3 of the most banned champions of Dominion in my experience. I really need to find someone else who does a good job there consistently. Gang is always banned. Heimer is often. Panth is regularly banned as well.

I love Dominion. Best strategy I've found so far is pushing hard in groups of 3, with two people wandering. I played 6 games with people who thought turtle would work. We did great. Got them to half before the first quest. We failed the quest and they took the map for a while. Repeatedly. I think we had 4 games that we lost by 20 or less Nexus points, but we lost all 6 games. So I am convinced turtle doesn't work. I think the push strategy will work better as long as you have some people fast enough to inturrupt pesky fast people who want to take your mid turret (the Drill or the Refinery). The Windmill is a strong contention point. It is a constant place being attacked due to being far away for each team. Of course you need someone fast to attack their mid periodically, and to leave when they send 3 people that way to stop you (which most teams will). And you want someone tanky bot to hold that base. Its often a place where quests occur, but doesn't require a huge group struggle constantly.

I am not sure what the logic for the shield of the storm (or whatever it's called) is. It is a huge buff that can make one of your character's unbelievably powerful. But who should get it? I've gotten quadra kills with it as Akali (obviously with team help), but I've also held a Windmill against 3 with it as Rammus. How should it be employed?

Sprink

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum